Have You Been Injured?
What Types of Damages Can You Recover?Under Louisiana law, you may claim a variety of damages from a person or entity whose careless, or negligent, conduct has harmed you. You may be entitled to reimbursement for:
- Pain and suffering;
- Medical costs, both current and future;
- Damaged property costs;
- Loss of wages, both past and future;
- Loss of earning capacity (if applicable);
- Mental distress;
- Punitive damages (in limited circumstances); and
- Any other applicable damages.
But to Get the Compensation You Deserve, You Need a Dedicated and Forceful AdvocateThat is why we recomend you contact a Louisiana lawyer as soon as possible after the injury occurs, and before you talk to any insurance companies. You need an experienced advocate on your side who is invested in the outcome of your case.
The Finch Davis Law Firm, with offices in Baton Rouge, has extensive experience representing clients in a broad variety of personal injury lawsuits, helping them to obtain all of the compensation to which they are legally entitled so that they can put their lives back together. Our principal attorney Stan F. Davis III has over a decade of experience practicing personal injury law in Louisiana, and assists clients in suits involving:
- Commercial truck (18-wheeler) accidents;
- Car accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Premises liability;
- Product defects;
- Construction accidents;
- Chemical exposure accidents;
- Construction injuries;
- Oilfield injuries;
- Admiralty & maritime injuries;
- Employment related accidents and injuries (Workers’ Compensation); and
- Other personal injuries.